Manager Data and Information Management - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Data and Information Management.
In this role, you will
- Develop, streamline and optimize the process to support business initiatives for monitoring the business performance
- Collaborate with various departments to design and develop management reports to fulfill the business need under tight schedule
- Develop and test complex programs and process according to business specifications and in alignment with Group policies and standards
- Support to transform the business requirements into programs and processes to deliver high quality information deliverables like analysis, management information reporting, data extracts, campaign files in both regular and ad hoc fashion
- Provide recommendations and drive towards consensus regarding the appropriate data sources, business rules and end product content and format and delivery mechanisms to meet requirements
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- Experience in SQL and SAS programming
- Experience in system automation and scheduling tools example Control M
- Track records on project coordination with different stakeholders across multiple markets
- Banking experience in compliance, business analysis, data analysis, data and contact management is definitely an advantage
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills, with capacity of articulating the information management process in business language
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009V6F
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited