Manager, Data Warehousing & Reporting, Data & Analytics (D&A), Management Consulting
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic group that always pushes itself to succeed.
The Data & Analytics team focuses on assisting clients to execute their business strategy by optimising the use of data and information. We enable business to realise their objectives through insights from the data and provide the right information to the right people at the right time. The role of a Manager within KPMG has two specific areas of focus:
1. Client Service
- Delivery of high quality advisory and/or technical services to our clients
- Planning, managing and executing the delivery of engagements or projects, including responsibility for the review and quality assurance of deliverables
- Building lasting relationships with their key client stakeholders
- Identifying and managing risks, whilst maximising profitability and ensuring the Firm's frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
2. Practice Development
- Utilising previous and growing experience to build and develop knowledge within the team
- Developing and building on both consulting and delivery capability
- Supporting on key training and able to share their knowledge within team
- Helping our junior team members to develop through mentoring and monitoring in the role of a Performance Manager and by disseminating their own experience throughout the team
As part of this team, you will be providing specialised consulting services in Data Analytics including Data Warehousing and Reporting, solution design, solution development, and system implementation, to clients across different industries.
The individual will have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology related disciplines such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, Statistics, Mathematics, etc
- 6+ years experience in delivering BI, Visualization, Data warehousing and reporting analytics solutions
- Understanding of project management concepts, including different approaches to delivery
- Experience in Retail or Financial Service (Banking, Insurance, Asset Management) industry
- Experience working in a consulting environment
- Strong analytical mindset with solid problem solving skills, and ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions
- Able to manage multiple tasks / priorities and meeting milestones with time, cost, and quality constraints.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical analysis to a non-technical audience
- Ability to conduct work in all of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus