Manager, Data Strategy & Governance, Data & Analytics, Technology Consulting
The Data & Analytics team focuses on assisting clients to execute their business strategy by optimising the use and governance of data and information. We enable business to realise their objectives through insights from the data and provide the right information to the right people at the right time.
As a Manager in the team, you will be providing specialised consulting services in Data Strategy and Governance, including Data Strategy roadmap and Governance framework design, Data Organisation maturity assessment, Data Quality and Master Data Management implementation, to clients across different industries. The individual will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience in delivering data analytics solutions design and implementation
- Experience in Data Lake tools such as Azure Data Brick, Azure Data Factory, Spark, Hadoop or equivalent
- Experience in Data Visualization tools such as PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau or equivalent
- Experience in R or Python is an advantage
- Understanding of project management concepts, including different approaches to delivery
- Experience in Retail or Financial Service (Banking, Insurance, Asset Management) industry
- Experience working in a consulting environment
- Strong analytical mindset with solid problem solving skills, and ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions
- Able to manage multiple tasks / priorities and meeting milestones with time, cost, and quality constraints.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical analysis to a non-technical audience
- Ability to conduct work in all of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus