Manager, Data Science
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Primary role will be the development of AI and machine learning solutions across multiple business applications - including but not limited to, improving customer acquisition and engagement, claims management, distribution performance, and fraud detection.
- Develop AI and machine learning solutions to optimise business performance across different areas of the organisation;
- Use data analytics to help in-country Marketing, Distribution and Operation teams to increase revenue, lower costs and improve operational efficiency;
- Identify actionable insights from analytics solutions, and communicate this to relevant stakeholders to improve decision making and drive business performance;
- Develop in depth understanding of the business and be able to advise the business on the right analytics approach by participating in business discussions and presentations as applicable;
- Work closely with business units to govern the effective implementation of analytics solutions.;
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with relevant stakeholders;
- Guide junior data scientists providing technical expertise on the development of Machine Learning solutions;
- Drive analytics innovation by keeping abreast of industry's trends, evaluating and adapting new and improved data science approaches for the business.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.