Manager Customer Support
About The Role
We are looking for a bright and passionate Technical Customer Support Manager with strong communication skills based in Hong Kong who can lead and contribute to the implementation of customer experience strategies related to technology, processes and employees.
We work with an Agile mind-set where change is part of our daily life, so we expect you to adapt fast and be a promoter of continuous improvement in our services and products.
You must also be able to think swiftly and analytically in case of crisis and incidents, inspiring confidence to our customers and colleagues. Responsibilities
- lead and develop a team of Customer Support engineers for providing call and problem management to financial institutions globally
- Provide technical leadership to staff within tight resolution constraints
- Plan, coordinate and organise the activities of a department serving customers within set objectives and develop tactical and medium term action plans
- Manage own team to ensure delivery against short- and medium-term objectives
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing costs
- Ensure the quality of services by monitoring the level of services provided, analysing trends, correcting deficiencies/ deviations.
- Ensure readiness of staff, processes and tools to support new products and services.
- Act as the management point of contact for any large problem or disaster and initiate (preventive) actions in response to incidents.
- Hire, reward, coach, motivate and develop staff in order to have qualified, competent and motivated employees with an open communication culture
- Encourage and promote a continuous improvement mind-set related to Support related Services (tools, processes, knowledge)
- Participate in cross-divisional customer experience streams to design the future customer experience roadmap
What we offer Competitive reward package
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience, demonstrating record of accomplishment of success in Customer Services and/or Operations.
- Strong technical leadership and people management skills to motivate, manage and coach a team of highly skilled individuals
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff
- Proven ability to contribute in a diverse, multi-cultural, multi-country team environment
- University degree in IT, Engineering, Science or equivalent
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills in order to come to the best conclusion in the most efficient way
- Clear and comprehensive communication skills, with the ability to perform under pressure in crisis situations
- Collaborative mind-set
- Native or professional proficiency in English. Additional Asian language(s) will be an asset
Our packages include a competitive base salary, a performance-related bonus, generous retirement benefits, and excellent medical benefits (such as 100% company paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance), allowances for you and your family. At SWIFT you can strike the right work-life balance. We help you perform at your best
We offer a wealth of training opportunities (including the full Linked-in e-learning suite). SWIFT doesn't stand still: we are constantly evolving and tirelessly innovating. If you have what it takes, you'll be able to build a long-term career in the Financial, IT, and Operations sectors. We help you making the difference
We have committed to reducing our carbon footprint a further 36% by 2030. Through our active corporate social responsibility programmes we encourage you to spend time volunteering in your local community, joining existing projects or starting your own with our support. We give you the freedom to be yourself
You will be surrounded by diverse, bright, customer-focused and intellectually curious people in a collaborative and open working environment. An environment where you can reach your full potential regardless of background, gender or culture Company & department description
SWIFT doesn't stand still. We are constantly evolving and tirelessly innovating. Working at the intersection of finance and technology is a very exciting place to be right now.
SWIFT is transforming cross-border payments, making them faster and more transparent than ever before. We are the way the world moves value - every instant of every day, in almost every country.
We are proud that what we do has a critical impact on the global financial community and touches almost every aspect of the financial world. So, what you do at SWIFT has real impact too - an impact that matters every day. Which is why you matter to us.
Joining SWIFT gives you unparalleled exposure to knowledge, expertise and technologies. If you have what it takes, you'll be able to take on different career paths and have the opportunity to work in teams, departments and disciplines in countries around the world.
SWIFT is unique. There is no other organisation like ours in the world driving the long-term future of the financial ecosystem. You'll be surrounded by bright, customer-focused and intellectually curious people in a collaborative, friendly, open and inclusive environment.
At SWIFT we are trusted every instant. Everything we do has an impact that matters. And as a member of our team, you are trusted to make your impact every day.