Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Customer Propositions and Customer Management
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Manager, Customer Propositions . Principal responsibilities
- Identify opportunities to acquire and grow customer relationships and increase their profitability through improved targeting, effective anchor and appropriate channel strategies
- Identify growth potential of banking segments based on analytic models and formulate / implement respective portfolio strategies to drive incremental revenue to the bank
- Design and implement customer journey across multichannel touch points for enhanced customer engagement in alignment with segment strategy for a diverse customer base
- Develop customer solutions including privileges, loyalty programs and events, and product offerings based on analytics insights, customer characteristics and needs to deepen customer relationship
- Collaborate with business units, channel teams, marketing and IT for the design and management of the digital channel experience, offline-to-online experience with the connectivity power of social customers and mobile / internet to drive brand awareness and customer stickiness
- Develop an expert knowledge of customer base, market trends, and competitor activities for the support of strategic direction
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing OR other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' retail banking experience
- Solid experience in banking product development or portfolio growth, e.g. banking account, investment, insurance, credit card, securities account or payroll, etc.
- Customer-oriented with strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong Self-motivation with good project management and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.