Manager, Credit Risk
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Credit risk management governance
- Implement credit risk policies & limits.
- Monitor limit usage and ensure that all credit risk policies/limits are compliant.
- Conduct risk assessment, including to identify relevant risks and mitigants as well as to provide recommendations regarding policy/limit exception requests.
Credit risk analysis, monitoring & reporting
- Proficient in credit analysis and possess knowledge to apply methodologies of major ratings agencies to conduct periodic ratings validations.
- On-going credit risk monitoring and stress testing of the Group's overall credit risk, on the basis of individual obligor, industry sector, country, as well as at a portfolio level.
- Prepare reporting materials and key insights for risk committee discussion.
- Liaise with I.T. and investment operation team to manage the group-wide Credit Limit Monitoring System.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders
- Maintain a close working relationship with and provide credit risk management support to various key internal stakeholders at Group and Local business unit levels, when required.
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience in banking and/or other financial institutions in the field of credit risk management and/or credit analysis.
- Demonstration of a familiarity with the financial markets with solid experience in bond markets in Asia Pacific region.
- Highly numerate and analytical, with good problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong and relevant academic record; relevant professional qualifications in credit risk management.
- Team player with a proactive attitude.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Fluency in written and oral Chinese (Mandarin) preferred.
- Experience with Python and Bloomberg preferred.
- Experience in project and stakeholder management.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.