Manager Credit Administration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 15 Oct 18
To manage the Credit Administration function of the branch in conjunction with, and under the guidance of CAD-International team at the Head Office. This role also requires the holder to work independently and engage with stakeholders including legal counsel, relationship managers, CAD – HO and Group Credit functions.
Security and Documentation
- Ensure that credit approvals are signed by the approved delegated credit authority.
- Prepare and Review standard & non-standard documentation, Security related documents, Internal & External legal opinions and other condition precedent documents, etc. in compliance with sanctioned credit approvals.
- Ensure all security / support documents have been properly executed, signatures are verified and authenticities of the signatories are supported by resolution / POA.
- Coordinate with Product Specialists / Coverage/Credit/Group Legal as required in order to complete the documentation process prior to release of facility limits in the System (including encoding of limits).
- Ensure renewal of CA Package before line expiry by maintaining a review calendar and circulating it regularly to management to advise them of credit reviews falling due next month.
Ensure limit are correctly setup and activated in the system in line with approved product types, terms & conditions, rate structure, fees & any other special instructions.
Process day-to-day transactions including loan drawdowns after performing necessary due diligence.
Management Information Systems (MIS) and Reporting
- Ensure integrating accurate and timely internal and regulatory reporting.
- Ensure comprehensive MIS and corporate databases to deliver relevant information through reports to facilitate timely, informed and focussed business decisions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with about 7-10 years of banking experience including credit and risk management.
- Professional / legal qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective interaction with external and internal stakeholders.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Ability to develop and implement control measures to mitigate any risks associated with the process and to build operational efficiencies.
- Should be based in Hong Kong with local experience in international banking.
- Should be fluent in Mandarin language.