Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
The position acts as liaison to internal and external customers for client businesses globally, including significant interactions with client’s Compliance, Legal, Human Resources, and multiple other business units. Specifically, one of the primary responsibilities of this position is to oversee the intake, scoping, and allocation of due diligence reports to the global research team. This includes regular communication and consultation with requesting parties and helping translate their requirements into actionable due diligence tasks. The Manager is also responsible for reviewing all investigative reports before they are delivered, as part of ensuring that compliance.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Provide client management. Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure that customer expectations are consistently being met. Review and resolve client escalations
- Review all reports prior to delivery to ensure that they reflect the parameters agreed upon by the requesting client businesses
- Responsible for new business request intake and coordination with other Kroll team members
- Assume responsibility for liaising with client’s global research team to confirm parameters of the assignment (scope, jurisdiction, turnaround, and research components)
- Generate monthly reports for client senior management and staff. Conduct analysis, report trends in the form of a regular program review. Approve reports generated for distribution to business partners
- Minimum of 5+ Years Research and/or Project Management Experience
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and challenging operational settings
- Knowledge of relevant due diligence investigative techniques and tools — including public records and open source research ◦Experience conducting quality / content reviews of completed research a plus
- Experience coordinating across global offices and communicating / interpreting requirements in a clear, consistent fashion
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of investigative programs and services
- Bachelor's Degree minimum. Advanced Degree preferred
- Professional License/Specialized Training – ex: Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist – a plus
- Preferred second/third language skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Associate Manager
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.