Our client is a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the insurance industry. They are currently looking to expand their Compliance team to strengthen its regulatory, market conduct and AML compliance across the region. They are a market leader in general insurance and one of the largest life insurance providers in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the APAC Regional Head of Compliance, you will implement and identify key control issues to minimize the company’s regulatory risk and ensure the staff follow the local regulatory and policy requirements required by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority.
- Implement Compliance Program across Hong Kong and region while work with senior stakeholders to promote solid compliance culture across the organization.
- Work directly with local regulatory authorities, such as Insurance Authority and at times, other regulatory authorities within the region.
- Provide professional advice to stakeholders on compliance related issues such as regulatory, AML, Sanctions and licensing requirements.
- Train staff on the regulatory and ethical standards on market conduct.
- Provide periodic quality assurance review and update of internal policies and procedures.
- Investigate complaints and take appropriate action.
- At least 6 years experience in internal audit, compliance, risk related roles, must be from insurance industry.
- Big 4 candidates covering insurance market will be considered.
- Good understanding of Hong Kong Insurance regulations and the Hong Kong Insurance Authority.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels in the organization.
- Regional travelling approximate 10% may be required.
Please contact Jeremy Lam (email@example.com).