Manager, Compliance - MHIB
MHIB is seeking a Compliance Manager for its Hong Kong office. We are a leading insurance brokerage company in Hong Kong. We provide high quality financial planning services including life insurance, premium financing, trust, etc. to our high net worth individual clients. Since our inception, we have rapidly built an extensive service network and a huge client database. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are looking for a high-caliber candidate for the following position.
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
1. Review and monitor the company’s ongoing and new business in compliance with requirements of relevant regulatory bodies, and to ensure the company’s internal procedure and policies are in line with latest rules and ordinance.
2. Supervise the corporate licensing related matters and deal with PIBA on higher level issues
3. Supervise in conducting surveillance on the marketing/sales activities and ensure it complies with the regulatory requirements in Hong Kong.
4. Develop and implement compliance manual, procedures and monitoring programs to ensure they reflect current regulation and industry best-practice.
5. Provide compliance advisory support to the in-house key stakeholders including Sales Team in HK and China.
6. Raise and maintain compliance awareness among staff by providing timely information, publications and relevant trainings.
7. Take the lead to update Headquarter on change of regulations in Hong Kong.
1. Degree holder or above, preferably with major in Law, Accountancy, Risk Management, Economics, Banking & Finance or related disciplines.
2. At least 5 years of experience in Compliance role gained in Hong Kong, preferably gained from life insurance industry.
3. Fluent spoken in English and Mandarin, written Chinese & English.
4. Familiar with regulatory environment in life insurance industry.
Kindly submit your application via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used purely for selection process; data of unsuccessful applicants could be kept for job matching purpose for up to 12 months