Manager, Communications & Change Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The Group HR Transformation, Analytics and Governance (GTAG) team enables employees and managers to experience new ways of working of Human Resources processes and services.
As a key member of the GTAG team, you will be responsible for managing communications and change management initiatives on the new ways of working.
You are a natural storyteller and your key outcomes will be for employees and managers to embrace the new ways of working of working with the Human Resources function using workday and the digital tools being implemented.
- Establish and evolve a strategic communications plan in partnership with the Head of People Experience and Analytics
- Develop and implement an annual operational rhythm (OR) with engaging and creative stories that supports the various employee facing processes of Human Resources (Performance, Talent, Compensation Review)
- Develop communications to improve awareness of the workday system by creating content for the business with their own tone of voice
- Oversee, write, plan and edit content for online and offline channels - including day-to-day news and information
- Manage the Governance of the workday help portal and announcement portal - including content creation, content governance, designing the user experience and building an online community
- Develop and oversee the execution of campaigns
- Support LBUs with setting up their communications strategies on new ways of working
- Measure the effectiveness of internal communications messages and channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to review and amend as appropriate
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.