Manager, Cloud Security, Technology Consulting
At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is the firm that views cyber security as a business enabler, and not just an IT issue. From the boardroom to back office, we help clients through Strategy and Governance, Transformation, Cyber Defense and Cyber Response. So that they are prepared for uncertainty and use cyber security to advance the business, not stand in the way.
Our wide range of projects includes Cyber Strategy, Cyber Digital Transformation, Governance & Risk, as well as a growing presence in Attack & Penetration Tester or Ethical Hacker. We are keen to speaking with cyber security specialists with various expertise and experiences to join our growth story.
We are now seeking a Manager candidate for Cloud Security. Responsibilities:
- Work on the delivery client cloud security engagements, including cloud security architecture design, cloud governance and compliance framework, DevSecOps transformation, cloud data protection, cloud security review and testing, and others
- Provide technical direction and act as a subject matter expert as it relates to cybersecurity in industrial control systems
- Acting as a subject matter expert (SME) relating to Secops and its implementation
- Use skill in enterprise cloud environments and knowledge of current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify engagement and client issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations
- Lead and execute client engagements focusing on assessment, review, design and/or implementation of Cloud infrastructure/platform/software security; identify improvement opportunities in the areas of process efficiency and security including role-based security and identify and access management based on KPMG's methodology for cloud environments
- Build client relationships through demonstrated excellence in engagement delivery and personal networking; drive business development and sales activities to secure client engagements Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Good experiences in Enterprise Security Architect across cyber security domain includes on-premise, cloud and hybrid
- Good experiences in proposing solutions with regard to security policies to ensure adherence
- Exposure with Privilege Access Management (PAM) Solution
- Knowledge in Security Incident and Event Management(SIEM)Solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin), facilitation, leadership, business development, and presentation skills