Manager, Client Propositions - Global Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC’s worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC’s clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Client Propositions.
In this role, you will
- To take ownership of the promotion of Asian Fixed Income capabilities to global stakeholders and to support the Assets under management growth of the capabilities
- Plan and drive the production, dissemination and maintenance of high quality literatures, presentations, marketing materials, videos and digital promotions on locally manufactured Fixed Income products and mandates
- Monitor market and competitor intelligence on cross border capabilities and facilitate production of ad hoc market and fund updates, as required to meet business needs
- Work closely with investment team and product team to raise the profile of Asian Fixed Income capabilities to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Lead projects related to the promotion of Asian Fixed Income capabilities as well as initiatives related to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of Contact Purpose activities
- Ensure compliance to Desktop Instructions Manual and compliance review manual
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Solid years of relevant working experience
- Candidates with exposure to Asian Fixed Income markets preferred
- Applicants with previous experience in product marketing, investment writing or marketing communication preferred
- Excellent power point skills
- Good quantitative skills, ability to mine data and present it in a client friendly manner
- Strong knowledge of Bloomberg, Lipper and Morningstar
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AGAH
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited