The job incumbent will be responsible for performing full set of Client Lifecycle Management including customer documents checking on Account Opening, KYC Due Diligence, AML follow up and customer related data maintenance.
- Perform full set of Client Lifecycle Management including customer documents checking on Account Opening, KYC Due Diligence, AML follow up and customer related data maintenance of CRS, FATCA and DPS according to the internal procedures and agreed SLA;
- Handle customer profile creation and maintenance processes;
- Perform customer record updates and ongoing maintenance in relation to relevant changes in regulatory requirements or internal Compliance policies from time to time;
- Ensure all evidence of each customer's identity (CI) is collected and filed in accordance with internal policies and processes;
- Ensure the data integrity, accuracy and timeliness during the client account opening/creation, amendment, maintenance, and deletion of client accounts. Related HKMA requirements should be adopted according to the regulatory update as per compliance department's advice;
- Liaise with Frontline Relationship Managers, Compliance, and other departments on account opening, customer profile creation and maintenance, and resolve documentation related issues;
- Ensure all operational onboarding & offboarding processes are complied with internal control standards and regulatory requirements;
- Compile management reporting
- Ensure appropriate escalation to Team Head as soon as an issue is identified;
- Assist to review and upgrade the operational processes of the account opening, customer profile creation and maintenance;
- Participate in the system implementation projects by providing user requirements and conducting UATs;
- Assume ad hoc duties as assigned by the Team Head.
- Degree holder in banking, finance or law related disciplines;
- Minimum 7 years of solid experience in Account Opening, KYC Due Diligence and AML checking from a corporate banking environment;
- Excellent knowledge of account documentation on various types of clients accounts, including Corporate, Financial Institutions and Individual clients;
- Good knowledge in CDD/AML regulatory requirements and policies;
- Detail-oriented, hard-working and able to work independently;
- Experience in system implementation project will be a plus;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work under pressure;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.
Interested candidates please apply in full resume with earliest availability, contact number, current & expected salary to HR Department by email.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes, strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy for Applicants for Employment, a copy of which is available on request. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.