- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Dah Sing Financial Group
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Manager, Card Usage
- Full time
- Hong Kong
- 26 Jun 19
To drive card usage plans for existing DSB credit card customers and achieve business target on account receivable, point-of-sales and fee income growth.
Grow retail sales and revenue for all DSB credit card products
Develop innovative and actionable card usage plans and programs which align with management directions and are beneficial to DSB credit card business growth
- Execute marketing programs flawlessly and coordinate with internal counterparts to ensure smooth implementation of marketing programs and initiatives
- Manage and strike the balance between sales volume and cost, achieve business target with a reasonable budget
- Maintain win-win relationship with existing business partners and explore new partnership to benefit the building of DSB card usage habit of existing cardholders
- Identify potential customer segments and analyze their needs to retain the profitable segment, stimulate strong hook for their card usage and increase active ratio
- Manage the reward programs and reward costs to balance and control profitability
- Lead and coach subordinates to deliver business results and execution excellence
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business Administration with at least 8 years' experience in marketing or product management of retail banking or credit card products
- Good team player and detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Good financial acumen
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and PC skills
- Some experience of people management is preferred
- Good command of both English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.