Manager, Capital Reporting
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Processes
- Responsible for regulatory reporting process for Capital Risk
- The ability to interpret the financial information and related matrix of capital risk, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures and mitigating actions.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Capital Team, Hong Kong Hub to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : Use good judgement, comply with laws, regulations and group standards, etc.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Internal: Finance Division, Operations, Risk, Credit, Group Internal Audit, etc.; External: External Audit
Our Ideal Candidate
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
- HKICPA and / or CFA or other equivalent post academic professional qualifications.
- Knowledge in Banking (Capital) Rules, Banking (Disclosure) Rules and relevant Basel requirements
- Database management skills and ability to customise SQL to extract relevant results from system
- Excel, Powerpoint and Word
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.