- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 22 Apr 18
Manager, COO Office, Supply Chain Management
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
* Business Planning and Strategy * Stakeholder Management * Internal Governance
We are currently looking for Manager, COO Office, Supply Chain Management
* Assist in developing and implementing the target operating model for Supply Chain Management across the Group footprint
* Assisting in driving the Supply Chain Management strategy across business/function lines and across countries
* Assist in process improvements for all relevant Supply Chain Management processes
* Awareness and Understanding of the Group's business strategy and model appropriate to the role
* Awareness and understanding of the wider business/function environment in which the Group operates.
* Engaging the Technology teams to assist in Technology change fixes
* Work across business and functions to deliver results including Group Legal, Group Compliance, ABC, Property, ITO and others.
* Assist in supervising the 2nd line responsibilities of Supply Chain Management across its processes. This includes co-ordination with other departments whose processes intersect with those of Supply Chain Management.
* Assist Project Aspire by enhancing relevant processes for SCM
People and Talent
* Assist in driving a Human Capital agenda in Supply Chain Management including taking responsibility for headcount trackers, process for new hire approvals etc
* Lead through example and build the app culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
* Responsibility to review team structure/capacity plans.
* Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives.
* Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the Group. Also, an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the Group and the role the individual plays in managing them
* The ability to interpret the Group's financial information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures
* Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
* Responsible for delivering 'effective governance'; capability to challenge fellow executives effectively; and Willingness to work with any local regulators in an open and cooperative manner.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Lead the function to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles:
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
* Supply Chain Management Leadership Team, in particular the Global Category Heads and the Regional Heads Supply Chain Management
* Head of SCM, COE
* Working group members of other departments involved including Project Aspire