Manager, Business & Project Management
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to Head of PBD Operations & Business Control, you will be responsible for cooperating with internal parties by providing technology and process re-engineering solutions for supporting PB business, initiating and monitoring the system development and enhancement projects and coordinating business collaboration among divisions or external business partners.
- Coordinate the PBD system enhancement/development projects, operation workflow enhancement projects and business development projects including operational procedure and documents write-up/revision
- Coordinate/participate in product type development projects, business collaboration projects, operation projects and bank wide projects
- Administer ad hoc projects and tasks assigned by Head of Wealth Management Division and Head of Operations & Business Control, Private Banking
- Administer referral programs
- Participate the annual budget formation and business plan
- Back-up on preparing monthly management reports for Private Banking Division Head to facilitate the monitoring of marketing activities and ad hoc management reports and data analysis as and when required
- Back-up on other MIS functions
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Business and Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferable in private banking sector
- Solid and sound system development and project management experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal & leadership skills
- Good analytical skill and self-motivated
- Good problem solving skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.