Conduct review on documentation and audio recording of investment / insurance transactions and follow up with rectification and negotiate with Business Units.
- Conduct review on documentation and audio recording of investment / insurance transactions and follow up with rectification and negotiate with Business Units.
- Carry out thematic (end-to-end) review on new regulation compliance, PDD review, exceptional case, MIS report handling.
- Handle requests from regulator / Internal Audit / Compliance.
- Perform / conduct sensitive case investigation.
- Support training such as weekly tele-conference with Branches, Branch Service Managers meeting etc.
- Other ad-hoc assignments, such as UAT for system projects, ad-hoc onsite or offsite inspections.
- Degree holder of Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in compliance assurance / internal control / audit with knowledge of banking practices and regulated banking activities is preferable.
- Knowledge of investment and / or insurance products and services.
- Good understanding and knowledge of operational risk and internal control principles.
- Independent, responsible, detail-minded and a fast learner.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.