Manager Business Management - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Business Management.
In this role, you will
- Represent local Commercial Banking in managing the seamless implementation of projects and initiatives to streamline the business
- Ensure full coverage of business requirements and liaise with Commercial Banking stakeholders, process owners and Global Functions to ensure delivery of service excellence and process streamlining
- Identify production problems and implement solutions, recommending application of technology, deploying robust business and operation design.
- Drive solution identification for systemic issues and track implementation of preventive measures, liaising with multiple internal departments in the process
- Liaise with internal counterparts to facilitate the resolution of repetitive customer feedback and operational issues
- Participate in handling incidents to minimize service or business impact and supervise support of functions to frontline teams
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- Solid working experience within the financial service industry, with good knowledge of process and system designs
- Knowledge and understanding of the commercial banking environment in Hong Kong
- Proven record in project management, decision making and problem-solving on complicated problems or issues, with good analytical skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken Chinese and English, with good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to provide effective updates, both verbally and in writing, to senior stakeholders on business or service issues and project progress
- Adaptive and flexible approach, with the capacity to respond quickly to changing priorities
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A491
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited