- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Manager, Business Finance (Treasury Markets)
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Manager, Business Finance (Treasury Markets)About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Perform analyses on ALCO / Global Treasury / business initiatives to assist business assessing the impact & facilitate decision making.
- Participate and support new products launch, system enhancement and rollout of new initiatives & business campaigns.
- Perform Treasury Markets business finance duties and be the business's "consultant" on financial performance management and optimisation
- Responsible for monthly flash, budget and forecast for HK Treasury Markets ("TM")
- Responsible for variance analysis of HK TM financial performance thru regular/ad-hoc analytical reports
- Develop and execute processes for continued monitoring of FTP calculation accuracy
- Review and opine on FTP changes and potential PnL impacts on TM
- Set up DOI for recurring operational tasks and continue to streamline existing processes
- Collaborate with TM Product Control in SG to address business
- Perform manual adjustments to TM financial numbers if needed to rectify operational or FTP issues
- Perform secretarial tasks for the Hong Kong Benchmarking Rates Review Committee
- Perform all financial control duties (e.g. quarterly B/S substantiation, random sample testing) in relation to Treasury Markets as required by the Bank's policies
- HK Treasury Markets Heads
- TW/CN/KR Treasury Markets Business Finance
- HK Country Finance
- Other HK Business Finance teams
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.