Manager Business Finance - Global Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Oct 17 2017-10-11
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Business Finance.
In this role, you will
- Provide insight into product profitability, drivers of profitability and the options available to optimize business performance of insurance business in Hong Kong.
- Identify high risk areas or key issues to the business and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Respond to business needs and provide an objective view of performance in a manner that is aligned with Global Finance standards.
- Produce and own financial plans jointly with the business, including monthly latest estimates, the annual plan and country strategic planning activity.
- Increased consistency and control over financial analysis with use inputs derived from globally aligned management information and robustly defined inputs and data sources.
- Deliver financial information to various stakeholders in a structured and routine manner that is consistent, efficiently produced and aligned with group policies.
- Work effectively with wider onshore and offshore team, to maximize the available onshore business partnering time.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Graduate in business or finance or strategy with accounting qualification preferred.
- Solid experience across in finance with demonstrated business strategy and analysis background.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate to all levels within the business and finance functions.
- Experience with management accounting and executive level reporting.
- Experience in managing Management Information solutions and data governance.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Exceptional commitment to drive and coordinate change.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders across different geographies.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009V85
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited