Manager, Business Analyst
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 487,000 customers with over 600+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Carry out business impact assessment, assist project manager & business users to define system testing scenarios, prepare test cases and expected outputs
- Collect business requirements, perform analysis to evaluate the information collected
- Execute user acceptance test, document test results and communicate the results to both IT and business users for rectification / verification
- Assist business users define application workflow / system enhancement areas to address end users’ business needs
- Document functional requirements / specification which are clearly defined and in sufficient detail for system implementation and operation
- Ensure all change requests from end users / IT are managed and approved in accordance with project methodology
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance and/or business-related disciplines
- 6 years or above experience with at least 2 years relevant experience in Insurance Industry
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Proactive, creative and mature with strong sense of ownership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.