Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Manager, Bank Reconciliation Team (Job ID: 3053)
- To lead a team under Financial Control Department to conduct the agent bank reconciliation of the Bank and provide support on the revamp of existing reconciliation process
- To identify and provide advice to streamline and improve the reconciliation process
- To take prompt and proper follow-up actions for outstanding reconciliation items.
- To plan, manage and monitor the progress of the revamp project
- To prepare and update procedure manual and related documentation
- University graduate, preferably major in accounting, business administration, information technology or related discipline;
- HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in banking / accounting covering the following:
- At least 3 years in supervision position;
- At least 5 years in banking or accounting fields;
- Sound knowledge in banking operations, bank reconciliation will be an added advantage;
- Project experience in system implementation is preferred;
- Able to lead a team to ensure excellent services are provided
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Initiative, analytical, patient and able to work under pressure
- Independent, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3053&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.