OCBC Wing Hang is looking for a dynamic individual to support the management to steer the Bank's balance sheet base on the Bank's strategy in ensuring optimal financial resources allocation, adequate capital and liquidity supply to meet business growth. Candidate who is good on balance sheet analytic and keen interest to contribute to strategic balance sheet management is preferred.
- Manage the ALCO meeting, organize and prepare agenda and financial pack
- Prepare the analysis reports on balance sheet, NII and NIM to senior management / ALCO / Business Units / Group
- Collaborate with local and Group related units for the monthly FTP process
- Manage the annual budgeting process to project the balance sheet, NII and NIM
- Measure and monitor the loans and deposits position for the Bank
- Develop and support the maintenance of Qlikview for senior management / Business Units
- Develop and maintain the policy and procedure for FTP and CFP
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in banking industry
- Qualified or candidate of FRM / CFA preferred
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Familiarize with the HKMA regulatory requirements
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Work independently
- Proficient in using Excel and other database management software skills
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.