Manager/ Assistant Manager, Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations (Custody Settlement)
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Assist the Team Manager to supervise and guide the subordinates to ensure smooth running of the section
- Monitor and execute stock settlement instructions efficiently and accurately
- Monitor and process physical scrip deposit and withdrawal to provide efficient services to our customers and maintain the record in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor day-to-day settlement on equities, fixed income and other types of instruments.
- Perform check and control on processes including static data maintenance, customer position update and pricing information update, and handle reconciliation of General Ledger accounts, preparation of transaction and miscellaneous reports, etc
- Follow up with brokers and custodians to clean up any unmatched/ unsettled instructions
- Support the process of monthly fee billings and collections.
- Provide second level client services. Handle customer inquiries and resolve / escalate problems in an efficient manner
- Participate in project initiatives and UAT for system enhancements
- 3 years of relevant working experience in securities settlement in the banking environment
- 1 year experience of people management preferable
- Solid knowledge in investment product and end to end settlement process.
- Be conversant with CCASS, SFC rules, SFO and HKICL
- Be familiar with the market trend and new product / system development of Hong Kong securities market
- Accuracy and thoroughness in work
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to handle difficult customers
- Good team player, supportive and flexible to take up team tasks
- Good communication skills and good command in English and Chinese (both spoken & written)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.