Emperor Financial Services Group (EFSG) is a member of Emperor Group specializes in providing precious metals and forex trading services to customers in Hong Kong. EFSG highly values the security of its online system and monitors it closely to ensure an efficient and reliable trading platform. Over the past four decades, EFSG has established a strong presence in Hong Kong and built a trustworthy reputation with its solid foundation, extensive network and professional service teams. EFSG offers diversified trading platforms that include 24-hour online and smartphone trading platforms. For more information, please visit its website: www.empfs.com
- Manage day-to-day operations and monitor performance
- Efficient and seamless cooperation with staffs from different departments
- Support the management to develop and execute new business plans and strategies
- Keep abreast of market and industry trends, competitors, and all aspects of the market
- Degree or above in relevant discipline
- At least 5 years' relevant experience within Financial Services Industry, FX and Bullion exposure is highly preferred
- Detail minded and able to multi-tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Operations Support Manager/ Senior Manager
We offer 5-day-work week with competitive remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department, 28/F, Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Emperor Group. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.