• Drive assigned parts of the new MIS roll out and integration to Group’s system:
- Cross team partnership in the implementation of a MIS database and migration of production to HO
- Follow up on current treatments including mapping and outcome
- Assist in the setup of new MIS reporting structure covering organisation, income sharing, expense reporting etc.
• Manage the operation of the new management reporting structure for the bank post go-live
• Handle the running of current manual files including operational plan and forecast – responsible for generating and distributing the current management reports on periodic basis
• Involved in the business finance function
• Support deep dives and value-added analytics to highlight areas of focus for management as required
• Drive automation and process improvement of existing processes
• Digitalise management information with the setup of dashboards
• Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or related business disciplines
• Qualified accountant preferred
• Sound knowledge of management reporting concepts, data and reporting, strong control and risk attributes
• Minimum 10 years banking experience preferably having reporting and process improvement and digitalisation exposure
• Good communication, interpersonal & presentation skills in both Chinese and English
• Proactive, independent and able to drive strong collaboration and teamwork
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.