Manager, Administration Office – Security Services
- 55,000 HKD + Bonus + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen , EA Licence No: 16S8094
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Incumbent will be responsible for development and execution of the Security Service Delivery operations strategy across product lines. Focus on establishing across the board metrics and standards for different Security Security product lines including Global Custody, Treasury, Fund Administration, Member Services, Transfer Agency and Ancillary services.
Strategy & Operational Management
- Lead implementation of the global and regional Security strategy and target operating model across all sites and products to ensure the strategy is applied consistently and in E2E manner, leveraging best practice and ensure adherence on a global basis.
- Lead the development and execution of key regulatory/market driven initiatives to deliver end state target operating model/solution.
- Represent Security Service Delivery in regulatory, compliance and market changes with material impacts to operations.
- Support the BAU direct oversight, control, customer service quality and adherence to balance scorecard objectives across Security Service Delivery.
- Take a lead role to drive efficiencies across the Security product lines to deliver sustainable savings.
- Support management and control of costs across the different Service Delivery teams and develop effective management and exception reporting.
- Implement effective and consistent human resource lifecycle management strategy to support recruitment, performance management, reward benchmarking and employee engagement.
Communication and Awareness
- Coordinate and lead Security Service Delivery interaction with the Security COO office, Client Management and various Group Functions.
- Establish forums for management discussions that involves the necessary participants and avoid over engagement of resources from Service Delivery.
- Ensure consistent communication across Security Service Delivery teams covering areas such as employee engagement, change management and regulatory/market changes.
- Leverage existing management information reporting to expand from Securities to cover Service Delivery as a whole.