Manager - Treasury Compliance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Treasury compliance role with an international bank; fx and derivatives background is a must.
Treasury compliance role with an international bank
Your new company
This regional bank boasts an excellent culture; both from a compliance perspective as well as from the perspective of talent they attract. A new vacancy has come up as part of the legal and compliance team for an experienced candidate to preform Treasury Compliance duties.
Your new role
You will be responsible for -
- providing support to the treasury department from a compliance perspective
- draft training in relation to the above
- review sales and marketing material from both a product and regulatory perspective
- design, develop and devise effective compliance programs and conduct regular testing in relation to control measures
What you'll need to succeed
You will have 4-6 years experience within Compliance; particularly with a focus on fx and derivatives; and be bi-lingual (Eng, Chi).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Interested candidates can even get in touch via email on firstname.lastname@example.org