Manager - Special Situation Advisory- Advisory- Hong Kong
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Business Recovery Services Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career within Deals Business Recovery Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our clients survive an imminent crisis or simply fix gaps in their organisation. We help clients, reduce balance sheet stress, generate cash and reduce costs or refinance to find the best source of capital to support their business objectives. Whatever the solution, we help them manage challenges until the job is done.
In support of SSA's expansion plans, we are looking for an ambitious Manager. It is expected that the suitable candidate will be able to originate, manage, and execute of transactions and to provide support in supervising and developing junior members. Specific responsibilities include:-
- Provide support to the partners in business development, business origination and project-manage M&A transactions Independently;
- Provide advice on Type 6 regulated matters in connection with the Hong Kong Listing Rules and the Takeovers Code;
- Prepare pitch documents such as proposals, teasers and information memoranda;
- Employs network of internal and external (cross department / functional) contacts to enhance firm connectivity, performance and profitability.
- Facilitate and supervise the conduct of market research;
- Compile financial models and provide valuation analysis;
- Work in conjunction with various professional advisors, including lawyers, to facilitate the preparation of Transaction Documents, such as Letters of Intent, terms sheets and Sale and Purchase Agreements etc;
- Perform high-level financial analyses on client companies;
- Participate in meetings among clients, counterparts and various professionals and provide support to the client in the negotiations;
- Take responsibility for the quality of the team's work products and addressing the needs of the client, the Firm and other stakeholders including compliance.
- Minimum seven years relevant experience for Manager, preferably at PE firms, corporate finance departments of accounting firms, banks, or large corporations
- A degree in economics/accounting/business/finance with professional qualifications in accounting/ finance (such as CPA or CFA etc). MBA degree a definite advantage
- Knowledge of the Hong Kong/ China listing environment (and relevant rules) an advantage
- Good analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel a must
- Proficient in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date