Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Financial Control Department
Manager - Regulatory Reporting (Job ID: 2739 )
- To be responsible for the HKMA regulatory reporting process, and to ensure the compilation of banking returns and surveys are in compliance with the completion instructions and relevant guidelines as set out by the HKMA
- To ensure proper control checking and review procedures are in place so as to minimize errors in reporting
- To assist in the implementation of system enhancement projects relating to banking return reporting and other ad hoc tasks as required by the management from time to time
- University graduate, preferably with major in Accounting or Finance
- HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably over 4 years’ experience in banking and financial accounting / regulatory reporting functions
- Minimum of 2 years in managerial role with solid experience in managing a team is an advantage
- Sound knowledge and experience in handling HKMA banking returns and surveys
- Project experience in system implementation is preferred
- Hands-on experience in liaising with the HKMA, and external and internal auditors
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2739&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the Apply Now button. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.