Manager - People & Organization- CIPTS/TMT- Consulting- Hong Kong
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Advisory - People and Organisation Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage. About People & Organization
Individuals, organisations and society as a whole are navigating the post-pandemic world, and seeking digital, innovative ways of working both survive and thrive. A thought leader on this topic, PwC's People & Organisation (P&O) practice is at the forefront of helping businesses and society succeed in, people-centred approaches to create engaging and digitally-enabled employee experiences to empower the workforce of the future.
With more than 5,000 specialist consultants globally, the Hong Kong P&O team is expanding and looking for people-passionate individuals to join the team to grow and deliver exciting projects. The Hong Kong team specialises in a breadth of capabilities, including but not limited to:
- Digital operating model and organisational design - Support organisations' digital transformation strategy through to execution. We help shape the blueprint of how a business can be re-organised to operate more efficiently and effectively across spans and layers, and digitally enabled to deliver strategic outcomes
- Change management (CM) - Enhance organisations' experiences to ensure a successful and lasting transformation. Integrating people, process and technology elements altogether, we help drive businesses and their people to become adaptable and ready for the new world
- HR transformation and digital enablement - Empower HR and talent teams across sectors clients on their people strategy, digital HR service delivery model and process optimisation in order to help them to right-size and upskill their team
- Workforce and talent strategy - Identify the critical skills for success for businesses, how they acquire and develop these skills across their workforce through evidence-based frameworks and innovative ways to upskill employees in new ways of working
The expected responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients and be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in Human Resources, or experience in large-scale transformation, change management, organisation design, talent management, project management, or organisation development projects
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university. Majoring in business administration, HR management, or organization development is preferred but not a must
- Confident, creative and entrepreneurial
- A fast and curious learner who is collaborative and open to challenges
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date