Manager - Operations Transformation - Strategy & Operations - Consulting - Hong Kong
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Work you'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Prepare project plan to meet objectives within established budget and timeline, and recognize when plans should be adjusted to meet objectives
- Ensure that teams' work meets quality assurance standards and that all relevant risks have been identified and appropriately addressed
- Prioritize tasks on the team based on relative importance, delegating to the right resources, based on role, experience and skill level
- Appropriately engage with more senior personnel on the case (e.g., Directors, Partners)
- Scan for business development/add-on sales opportunities; organize these efforts under direction of Partners and Directors
- Build productive and long-term relationships with Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officers, and other heads of business within Hong Kong for all target accounts within the Financial Services Sector, across a broad network, based on mutual respect
- Support team members' development needs through formal and informal coaching and knowledge sharing
- Develop and enhance local capabilities in accordance with the Global Financial Services propositions within Deloitte
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Deliver exceptional client service; maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, financial engineering, management, related disciplines
- 6 years of experience in global consulting firm with a focus on Business Model Transformation, Operating Model Design and Delivery; Large-scale Transformation Integration
- Solid project delivery experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Strong track-record in effectively developing market credibility in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
- Outgoing character
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is mandatory
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168923