Manager - Deals Strategy & Operations - Deals
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Deals Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career in our Deals Strategy and Operation practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help the team build, develop, manage and run strategic capacity which will undoubtedly benefit both PwC and our clients. As an indispensable part of the team, you will cooperate with other business units to boost strategic capacity in the team and stay close connection with clients to better meet their demands. In short, you are expected to strengthen the bond and establish mutual understanding between PwC and our clients through releasing every team members' potential abilities and generating remarkable business value for the clients. Job Description
Our Team Focuses On Three Core Areas
- Commercial due diligence and M&A strategy
- Market entry/growth strategy (US, European and Japanese corporates looking to enter SE Asia, or Singaporean businesses looking to grow)
- Merger integration, carve-out and business value creation programs
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment;
- Taking an active role in new business development and pursuit activities, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and closing new business opportunities;
- Delivering significant business results that reflect strategic and creative thinking and individual initiative;
- Managing complex projects while functioning as a trusted advisor at the highest levels of client organizations;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships;
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data, including market and competitor analysis (market sizing, drivers and dynamics), customer analysis and internal analysis (strategic analysis, business model reviews, operations analysis and financials);
- Developing high-yield work plans: prioritizing issues that drive the answer, developing creative ways to prove or disprove hypotheses, estimating time and resourcing required for work modules; Improving work processes: proactively finding standard-setting for engagement execution, codifying and sharing new insights; providing direction, coaching and guidance to staff.
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic performance. Studies in e.g. Finance, Economics, Engineering, Science or other relevant field a plus but not required.
- Top tier strategy or operations consulting experience would be an advantage.
- Strong executive level relationship building skills;
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences and facilitate complex discussions; and
- Understanding deal continuum including various facets of mergers, integrations, spin-offs and/or divestiture transactions, including options analyses and recommendations;
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in Mandarin or other Asian languages is a plus.
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date