Please quote the reference in the application
- Develop corporate positioning and branding plans, including brand strategy and identity.
- Formulate and implement corporate communication strategies and CSR projects for strengthening corporate image
- Draft, edit, proofread and control all external and internal communication messages including press release, annual report, corporate brochure, newsletter, etc.
- Develop and execute PR campaigns and plans.
- Liaise with various internal business units and external counterparties for the arrangement / logistics of media conferences, corporate seminars / events
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Degree holder with major in Journalism, Business, Marketing and/or Communications or related disciplines
- 5-7 years’ relevant experience gained at sizeable financial institutions, PR agency or media.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Familiar with financial services industry and investment products
- Good presentation, human relations, problem solving and coordination skills with attention to details
- Excellent planning and project management skills, with a keen attention to prioritization, execution, deadlines, and efficiency
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge on Photoshop, Indesign and other design software would be an advantage
- Knowledge/Past experience in Finance or Accounting would be an advantage
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by using “Apply Now”.
Please quote the reference in the application.If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.