Manager - Commercial Due Diligence - Financial Advisory - Hong Kong
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media .
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value. Commercial Strategy and Research Advisory
This is an M&A specialised consulting team based in Deloitte's Financial Advisory group. We support our clients in solving commercial questions with strategic importance to their business and are particularly focused on questions that surround the M&A decision making process. Typical services would include M&A strategy, market feasibility study, development plan, commercial due diligence, business plan review, competition assessment, etc. Work You'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Prepare, manage and deliver assignments: typically have day-to-day responsibility for managing whole assignments or major modules of assignments depending on transaction size. This includes liaison with clients and other parties, leading the approach and thinking of the team, and directing key individuals within the team
- Involve in business development and marketing activities to initiate and maintain contact with target companies, private equity and banks
- Coach and support junior team members
- Require occasional travel where project needs
- Act as a role model and inspire others to embrace and live our purpose and values
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline; create a talent experience that attracts, develop and retain top talent and high performing teams
- Create opportunities to drive impact; anticipate client needs and deliver superior results by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams across businesses and borders
- Build deep relationships across a diverse network and uses a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact
- Translate broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; aligns the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
- Apply deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Establish a strong leadership brand and inspire followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
- At least 5 years of experience within a strategy consulting firm, or strategy related corporate functions, or as an investment analyst. Or at least 12 years of consulting experience after a MBA degree
- Proven capability in project / team management, with potential of advanced leadership
- Strong analytical capability, with good commercial acumen, business sense and financial knowledge
- Solid English ability in terms of both writing and speaking. Fluent in Mandarin with strong business writing skills in Chinese
- Self-motivated, and willing to solve challenges and work under pressure
- High professionalism, and a team player with positive attitude
- Bachelor or Master Degree, with MBA as a strong plus
- Corporate working experience in other functions is considered a plus
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168427