*Leading Regional Corporate Bank *Growing Environment *Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a leading Regional Corp Bank, is looking for a Manager for client onboarding team to strengthen the function and cope with the expansion.
- Responsible for client implementation through a comprehensive and consultative approach. Navigating the bank and business partners to ensure implementation tasks and client onboarding are complete on time
- Participate in client management and RFP opportunities on complex working capital management solutions
- Responsible for resolution of client request/enquiries, leveraging resources across other functions areas to enhance client experience
- Participate in client planning to position and deliver the full range of client service channels as part of the overall client relationship
- Understand the end-to-end processes and utilize professional judgement in determining appropriate resolution of client needs within the risk and compliance parameters
- Ensure full compliance of all applicable KYC/AML regulations and policies when carrying out job duties as stipulated
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in client onboarding and KYC from banking industry
- Well versed in AML & KYC regulatory requirements and practice
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)