The role is based on-site with our client, a reputable global bank with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are looking for a Manager to join the Client Experience - Investigations team.
- To support Executive Director, Client Experience, HK and to make presentation to Senior Management on regulatory risks and matters and as required.
- To supervise managers of the Client Experience team on the handling of regulatory complaints
- To deal with HKMA, SFC enquiries and prepare thorough reporting
- To identify potential threats, frauds and high impact / risk cases that require immediate rectification/improvement and ensure that they are timely escalated to the relevant parties for actions and/or follow-up actions.
- To ensure the following standards / requirements are met in the handling of regulatory complaints and investigations:
- proper and appropriate level of investigation, analysis, and escalation, and where appropriate, rectification by applying the available resources / authority.
- timely, clear and professional manner of communications with clients and regulators.
- appropriate resolution with clients on regulatory complaints and investigations.
- Degree holder with related experiences in Banking or Insurance industry
- With legal background or experienced in dealing with HKMA or ICAC is preferred
- Strong in compliance and HK regulation
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills