Manager - Assurance - Risk Advisory - Hong Kong
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic, technology, operational and fraud risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their businesses this may be your chance to start a remarkable career.
We bring world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. In the digital era, technology innovation and business are inextricably connected to each other. Given the high demand of technology-enabled business, Deloitte professionals help our clients facing the most critical information and technology challenges in their business. Joining our Assurance Team in Risk Advisory, we are looking for the energetic professionals joining our team for assisting our clients in optimizing the business needs and strategy through technology. Work you'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Perform IT risk assessment and IT audit, in areas covering IT general controls, application controls and IT security review
- Assist our clients to improve their accounting/ financial related processes by the adoption of new technologies, tools, solutions and/ or applications
- Prepare written reports on findings and recommendations, and present such to the project stakeholders/ key managements of our clients
- Be innovative in developing new tools and new solution for our clients in different industries
- Actively engage in management roles, including engagement management, project management and team management
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, to lead by example and establish confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Deliver exceptional client service; maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Act as a role model, embrace and live our purpose and values, and recognize others for the impact they make
- University graduates or above in Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting, Business or other related disciplines relevant to the role
- 5+ years of experience in IT audit, IT internal audit and/ or other related disciplines relevant to the role
- Holder of certifications such as CISA, CIA, CISSP, CPA and/or other related certifications would be an advantage
- With good track record of managing/ delivering high quality projects, preferably in IT audit and/ or projects related to any adoption of new technologies for accounting/ financial related processes improvement
- Exposure and practical project experience to ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Kingdee, or UFSoft, etc.) and/ or cloud based applications over key business processes would definitely be an advantage
- Business knowledge of specific industries, e.g. consumer business, real estate, manufacturing, banking, insurance, and e-commerce would be an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Sound experiences in resources coordination, project management and portfolio management
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage
- Flexibility in traveling
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168866