Manager - Administration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- E Fund Management (HK) Company Limited
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Manager - Administration
E Fund Management (HK) Co., Ltd (E Fund HK) was officially established in 2008 and is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong to conduct Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activities. As a premier global business platform for E Fund Management Co., Limited (E Fund), E Fund HK has a subsidiary in New York, and listed several RQFII ETFs and RQFII/QFII public funds, at six stock exchanges across the US, Europe and the Asia-Pacific. Its award-winning products have been recognized by leading institutions such as Morningstar, Lipper, AsianInvestor and Benchmark for their strong performances relative to peers.
E Fund, the parent company of E Fund HK, was founded in 2001 and headquartered in Guangzhou. It has branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and subsidiaries including E Fund HK and E Fund Asset Management Co., Ltd. E Fund has grown tremendously to become one of the largest fund management corporations in China with total assets under management exceed RMB 1 trillion* (including E Fund HK and China subsidiaries). It is licensed to cover a full spectrum of asset management services in China including, public funds, national social security fund, corporate annuities, discretionary accounts, QDII, QFII and RQFII. E Fund passed the independent verification of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) in August 2014, signifying an important step forward to become more internationalized with unified performance reporting.
Capitalizing the investment and research ability of E Fund, E Fund HK maintains three investment research teams, each specializing in RQFII/QFII, international and alternative investment. Integrated with E Fund’s global expansion strategies, E Fund HK is committed to providing quality asset management services for onshore and offshore investors in Greater China and US ADR markets. Via the construction of a global-facing asset allocation platform, E Fund HK serves as a window to investors in China for asset allocation exposures all over the world.
- Hands on experience in general administration;
- Coordinate company events and handle business travel arrangement;
- Perform management team's secretarial duties;
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required.
- Diploma or above with at least 5 years relevant experience in performing administration duties within banking and finance industry;
- Familiar with MS Office applications;
- Mature, well-organized, self-discipline and good interpersonal skills;
- Independent, flexible, responsible, reliable and committed;
- Strong team player with excellent inter-personal skills;
- Motivated, hardworking, able to multi-tasking and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Fluent in Mandarin, English and Cantonese, both written and spoken;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
- **Candidate with more experience will be considered for the senior role.
Compensation and Benefits
E Fund HK is a fast growing company with strong financial resources and parent company support. We offer competitive compensations and career growth opportunities. We also offer attractive benefit programs and continued education support.
Interested parties please submit your application with job reference number, full particulars of qualifications, experience, date of availability, latest and expected salary.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Information collected will be treated strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purposes.
For more details, please visit our web site at www.efunds.com.hk