This position represents a manager role in our insurance sector development team. The objective is to represent the full range of KPMG services, and develop and maintain profitable business relationships across accounts in the sector.
We are looking for an Account Executive to help manage the Client Service Team for one of the largest insurance accounts we work with.
1. Account planning and Management
- Manage a key account portfolio which includes detailed relationship matrix and plans, industry and account business issues and an ongoing pipeline of opportunities
- Have an understanding of priorities on key account management goals and works with the team to implement strategic growth goals and objectives
- Facilitate in the development, strategy and execution for both internal meeting and external key client deliverables including pursuit documents, credential lists, meeting agendas, etc.
- Understanding of KPMG-wide services, solutions, thought leadership to determine which programs, events and initiatives would be relevant to the client
2. Relationship / Pipeline Management
- Work with team to develop and track the client relationship strategy, and plan touch point actions to strengthen relationships
- Develop an understanding of services and solutions to determine which initiatives would be of relevance and importance to key stakeholders / decision makers
- Serve as the go to person in account management and any reporting functions (i.e. dashboard, market updates) on the client
- Help follow up business opportunities by account teams through understanding of client imperatives and marketing initiatives
- Build an effective internal firm wide network that enables the role holder to bring the most appropriate expertise to bear, on individual clients’ needs
- University graduate with 5 - 8 years’ relevant experience
- Experience ideally from within the banking / FS sector
- Knowledge and insights in the China Market would be an advantage
- Background in a professional services / financial services organisation would be an advantage
- Strong organizational skills, detail-conscious, pro-active, hard-working and resilient
- Self-driven and creative. Ability to take on multiple activities and tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with flexibility to adapt to different working styles of senior stakeholders
- Strong Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and MS office suite is essential
- Chinese and fluent English is a must for this role
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.