Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”: Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China. Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe.
- Provide operational support to Private Equity Funds / Limited Partnership Funds and other Alternative Investment business including fund valuation, trade bookings and settlement, cash and portfolio reconciliations, fees calculation;
- Prepare bank/broker account opening;
- Liaise with external service providers such as fund administrators, registered agents, legal counsels and various stakeholders within the scope of the business;
- Manage and perform operational control on investment or financing related transactions / projects;
- Work closely with business units, risk management, legal and compliance for deal closing and on-going monitoring;
- Handle ad-hoc projects or tasks assigned by supervisor.
- University or above in Finance / Accounting;
- Professional qualifications are preferred;
- Solid experience in handling private funds and fund operations;
- Good communication and people management skills;
- Good time management skills, ability to multi-task and desire to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including fluency in Putonghua.