Manager/Senior Manager - Google Cloud Platform - Digital
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". About Technology
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user. Work you'll do:
You're also expected to:
- Work in a team environment to assist team in setting up Google Cloud Platform for client in a project-base manner
- Assist in the design of Google Cloud Platform configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements
- Assist in setting up campaign activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of nurture, perpetual and rapid response
- Configure the system to match the design
- Manage the migration of configurations across instances
- Assist other teams with understanding the functional impact of various configuration options
- Participate in testing of the configured / customized components
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by the developers, testers, deployment team, and application management team that will maintain the application
- Assist in advising client on:
o Developing and managing tactical campaign plan and calendar
o Employing testing and tracking tools using A/B testing and leveraging services such as Google analytics to improve e-mail and web marketing results
o Setting KPI and tracking performance data from campaigns to measure success and incorporate learning in future campaigns
o Designing reporting to gather insights for management on campaign effectiveness
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge and experience with AWS, Google Cloud and Azure highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in designing, planning and executing IP Ramp Up
- Experience in email automation, journey builder
- Experience with mobile studio and social studio preferred
- Should have user interface marketing cloud experience
- Have knowledge of implementation of database and integration with digital cloud platform
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social marketing, google analytics and web analytics
- Knowledge of content marketing, conversion and customer retention
- Web design/development technical skills and experience is an advantage
- Ability to set up online campaigns and advertising (SEO, SEM, re-targeting) is an advantage
- Knowledge in Pardot is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- English is mandatory. Cantonese preferred. Mandarin an advantage
- Certification in AWS, Azure are highly preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Consultant
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN171875