Financial forecasting, analysis and schedules; Consolidation of group financial reporting; Degree holder & qualified accounting professional;
- In charge of full set of accounts, month-end closing, annual budget, planning, forecasting and monthly operational review report;
- Handle full set accounting (Included GL, AR, AP), prepare monthly revenue analysis report and consolidation report;
- Prepare daily and monthly FRR, monitor daily cash flow, and prepare weekly cash flow report, ensure financial compliance with SFC rules on a daily basis;
- Preparation and review of Sales commission scheme in consultation team;
- Collaborate with Group financial teams on recommended improvements;
- Liaise with external auditor and tax advisor for annual audit and tax issues
- Liaise with bank in relation to bank issues (Included bank ac opening, annual review and banking transactions)
- Perform ad-hoc reports/projects as assigned by senior management.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in financial institution and securities houses;
- Experience with FRR preparation;
- Knowledge in accounting systems Peachtree, MYOB will be a definite advantage;
- Less experience will be considered as deputy manager;
- Immediate availability is highly preferred;
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please contact 3521 4566 for further inquiries.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment purpose.