KPMG's Risk Consulting group strives to address clients' urgent strategic and operational challenges in today's complex regulatory and business environment. The practice focuses on key risk areas relating to strategic level, operational, financial and regulatory compliance.
We offer a richly varied professional experience with an exciting career path. You will have the opportunity to develop powerful insights into different aspects of a client's business, from strategy and operations to governance and compliance processes. We provide a multi-skilled, multidisciplinary work environment where no two assignments are exactly the same. Responsibilities
- Develop relationships at C-level and senior management level with the aim to develop KPMG's share of the market.
- Lead opportunity pursuits; build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Act as a key member of client service teams and support marketing activities as needed
- Work with a team of professionals to perform high-quality consulting projects and help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Effectively manage multiple large and complex engagements. Supervise and manage performance of the team working on assigned engagements.
- Distil and summarise analyses and findings for senior management, executive and board level meeting consumption
- Ensure knowledge of local and international corporate governance practices, risk management methodologies, internal audit standards and regulatory developments and expectations is up to date.
- Minimum of 5 years consulting or relevant experience. Good knowledge across the following areas: corporate governance, risk management, compliance, internal audit; strong preference for experience in using technology enabled tools for delivery and execution
- Able to clearly understand complex end-to-end business processes, and identify key risks, key issues and provide practical recommendations/ solutions
- Experience in leading business and opportunity development and pursuits
- Critical thinking, strong analytical, problem-solving skills, agile mindset and innovative idea with high commitment to quality client service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team-building, mentoring and leadership capabilities
- Strong presentation and report-writing skills with a good command of verbal and written English and Chinese
- Experience in handling high-impact and complex projects across borders or functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage
- Qualified ACCA, HKICPA, CIA or equivalent