Management Trainee (Information Technology)
Management Trainee Program of Dah Sing Financial Group Shape and Create Your Future
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home. Join us as a Management Trainee in Information Technology Division
Our Management Trainee Program is a 2-year comprehensive program comprising classroom training, job rotations & attachments, project assignments and on-the-job training. This wide spectrum of training, together with the support from dedicated mentors, enables young graduates to develop at personal and professional level and become the future leaders of the Group.
As a Management Trainee in Information Technology Division, you will have the opportunity to participate in various Fintech projects, explore and implement state-of-the-art new technology such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, block chain and big data analytics in the bank. You will also rotate to different development teams to produce software design and development and develop easy-to-use financial application on internet and mobile for our customers. Our Requirements
If you are ready to take up new challenges and possess the following qualifications and attributes, we look forward to hearing from you.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics or Engineering related disciplines
- Less than 2 years of post-graduation work experience
- Genuine interest in technology with good understanding of algorithms and programming
- Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages is a plus
o Swift / Kotlin
- Independent with logical and analytical thinking
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- A positive, energetic fast learner who are passionate about new technologies and eager to develop a long-term career in financial services industry
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive compensation package including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexi-medical scheme
- Group life and personal accident insurance
- Top-up MPF scheme
- Staff housing loan with preferential interest rate
- Education sponsorship and award for attainment of professional qualification
To get started to the world of banking & finance, please visit our website at www.dahsing.com/career to complete the online application form by 15 December 2019
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.