- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Celestial Asia Securities Holdings Limited
- 20 Apr 19
As our Management Trainee, you will undergo a comprehensive 18 month training including on-the-job rotation program in all business divisions under CASH Group. Businesses of the CASH Group include financial services, retail management and algo finance. You will undertake a mentorship with regular performance review during the program. On completion of the program, selected candidates will take up executive positions in suitable business units and be prepared for management exposure in 2 -3 years.
CASH Financial Services Group (CFSG)
We are a leading financial services conglomerate in Hong Kong engaged in a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services comprising premium brokerage services, investment banking, asset management and FinTech development.
CASH Retail Management Group (CRMG)
We offer a diverse portfolio of home furnishing and lifestyle brands that satisfy our customers' needs through a blend of operating efficiency, effective use of technology, and talented people. Businesses comprise sourcing and retailing of quality products with brands such as Pricerite, TMF etc.
CASH Algo Finance Group (CAFG)
We are the pioneer in quantitative finance and algo trading in Asia. In addition to serving existing strategies in multiple markets with our proprietary and scalable platform, CASH Algo is expanding the trading strategies to new markets with cutting edge algorithmic technologies to optimise risk-adjusted returns across a broad range of asset.
- Bachelor Degree or above in any disciplines;
- Strong career aspiration & planning in financial services/ retail industry;
- Excellent command of both written and oral English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is essential;
- Overseas or PRC exposure will be an advantage;
- Possess an analytical mind with strong numerical sense and problem solving skill;
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage audiences and to articulate ideas clearly and systematically;
- Outgoing, creative and positive to challenge;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills.