Management Reporting Analyst, Finance Department (Ref: 09831-FINMR-EF)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- KGI Hong Kong Limited
- 24 Aug 18 2018-08-24
Working as an Accounting Analyst in our Management Reporting team with focus on the daily and monthly management reporting, forecast and annual budgeting.
Founded in 1988, the KGI Group is a multi-faceted, pan-Asian financial services group that thrives on providing the highest standards of service to its clients. The KGI Group prides itself on utilizing unsurpassable integrity and professionalism, prudence in its judgments and reliance on the security of a well-resourced institution to provide this service to its clients. Your No.1 Choice for Global Investment and Financial Services
• Assist to prepare timely and accurate management information including daily/weekly/monthly management reporting; as well as other key financial KPIs to local management and regional office.
• Develop, coordinate and consolidate budget and forecasts; prepare budget variance analysis
• Conduct performance analysis of business units & regular business forecast
• Assist in accounting related ad hoc projects/assignmeents
• University graduate, preferably in Accounting and Finance disciplines
• 1 year relevant experience. Fresh graduate with Accounting background will also be considered.
• Possess good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Fluent Mandarin is a plus
• Proficiency in Excel
• Must have exposures on handling report with strong analytical and reporting skills
• Attention to details, self-motivated, independent, responsible, driven and able to work under pressure
Please send application with resume and expected salary quoting the job reference to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to HR Department, 41/F, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)